Microsoft Dynamics AX is a part of the Microsoft Dynamics family, which is being extensively used by large organizations in manufacturing, retail services, and public sector units across the globe. The Microsoft dynamics ax features as part of the Microsoft Dynamics ax services is capable of streamlining your businesses thereby enabling superior business management as part of a comprehensive ERP solution.
For a modern ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics AX Features is the right business management solution that is capable of helping people to work quickly and effectively to meet the demands of globalization. The Microsoft dynamics ax integration is unique because it has the capacity and capability to leverage the potential Microsoft office products in combination without any restrictions.
The Microsoft dynamics ax services as provided are tailored to support the specific needs of any businesses whether manufacturing, retail, or energy sectors while delivering a low total cost of ownership (TCO). The key features of Microsoft Dynamics AX financial management solution include :-
- General ledger with no limit as to the number of companies and currencies to implement
- General Ledger Budgeting functionality for managing your departmental budgeting and planning processes.
- Cash and Bank Management for managing any number of bank accounts
- Having Accounts Receivable Functionality that includes billing, cash application, and collections
- Fixed Asset Management that tracks the lifecycle of your fixed assets
- It has online consolidation features for rolling your entities into a considerable reporting structure
- Financial reporting tools that help businesses in accessing the financial performance of overall organization that includes any business units, practices, office locations, market segments and other reporting dimensions.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX supports the full range of ERP functionalities in an easy to read reports. For organizations that are service oriented or driven – the Microsoft AX features provides business value in terms of helping your organization in managing critical financial resources effectively, manage valuable human capital and in effectively delivering and selling project based services.
Microsoft Dynamics AX has emerged as a benchmark against other solutions for discrete manufacturing (ERP) in the market. Microsoft Dynamics AX provides the client the agility for expanding their business opportunities, needs and in modifying processes. The main merits of Microsoft Dynamics Ax is that it has the capability to amalgamate with Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, BizTalk Server, Microsoft SharePoint and windows to connect with customers, vendors and employees by integrating all business activities.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”