Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution intended to support business functions such as finance, HR, marketing, e-commerce, supply chains, service management, customer relationship management etc. It is largely used by small and midsize businesses to accelerate growth and manage various aspects of business effectively.
The complexity of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is useful for businesses who,
a) Require solutions with a high level of customization which suits their needs, or
b) Prefer to include a number of functionalities in a generic solution with little customization.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV works on Windows operating systems and makes use of Microsoft SQL Server exclusively to handle data. When integrated with Office 365, it delivers quick and easy solutions while improving productivity.
Take a look at some of the features of Dynamics NAV 2016 and how it can benefit your business. Here’s Whats new in NAV 2016:
- Improved workflows: Workflows in Dynamics NAV 2016 have been enhanced to include automatic posting, faster approvals, simpler notifications, and automation of processes to execute solutions.
- Improved Web-Client: The 2016 version is more productive and feature-rich. You have features such as language tabs, freeze panes, inline lookup, date lookup, cross column search, and hide/show columns.
- Posting Preview: The most awaited feature of Dynamics NAV 2016, Posting Preview allows you to review various other entries of the document. You can also see related entries.
- Better Reporting: The orientation, size, layouts, and accessibility of reports have been updated to include more comprehensive and improved reporting.
- Deferrals: You can create a deferral template and set up a schedule for posting. Thus, revenues and accounts are streamlined to accounting periods.
- Power BI: End users are able to connect Dynamics NAV 2016 to Power BI instances and view an integrated performance dashboard.
The capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics NAV allow you to provide comprehensive and complete solutions to your customers. This not only improves your service offerings but also enhances customer relationships. Risks are identified and dealt with proactively, enabling you to offer better products.
The multi-dimensional characteristic of Microsoft Dynamics NAV has helped hundreds of businesses scale up and progress rapidly. Yours could be next. Microsoft has a global network of Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners who can help you set up and have your business running smoothly within a short span of time. Choose a seasoned Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner who can turn your business around and transform it into a thriving enterprise.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”