Enterprise Resource Planning Software for Chemicals and Fertilizers
The Chemicals and Fertilizers Industry faces a lot of unique challenges that have to be addressed if an organization into this business is serious about doing well. Costs incurred during production are on the higher side. Margins are low. Companies manufacturing chemicals and fertilizers ought to have tight control and greater visibility as far as operations are concerned. Other challenges include optimizing manufacturing efficiency and flexibility, improving customer relations and service, managing and controlling hazardous material and enforcing quality control.
The need of the hour is perhaps the Best ERP Software available which helps take care of all these issues. Microsoft Dynamics Navision is one such software offering advanced capabilities for Chemicals and Fertilizers. One of the finest Microsoft Business Solutions ever, NAV helps address a lot of issues arising on a day to day basis with success. Researchers and Scientists working in companies manufacturing and supplying chemicals and fertilizers can have the solution customized by a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner and start using its capabilities especially designed to address the needs of this industry.
Here is what can be achieved by using NAV for Chemicals and Fertilizers:
- Companies get to comply with Accounting Regulations. NAV’s advanced functionalities help create detailed audit logs as far as work related activities within the organization are concerned. NAV helps determine who gets access to what and under what kind of conditions.
- Organizations manufacturing chemicals and fertilizers get to strengthen their security systems. NAV’s advanced security features help safeguard electronic information. Its Role Management capabilities help streamline complex system administration tasks by handling over centralized control of the design of security to the concerned authority within the organization alongside user interfaces for companies, groups and operators. It becomes easy to identify role conflicts. The ERP helps get a visual overview of the company’s role structure and simplifies the assignment of appropriate settings.
- Such units get to manage complex production recipes. NAV offers material and progressive scrap functionalities that help capture various lead time elements which help accurately calculate manufacturing and cumulative lead times. This further helps in efficient material planning, production scheduling and product costing.
- Raw Material more often than not turns out to be of fine quality. NAV’s capabilities help enforce product quality control by allowing configuration of multiple measurement metrics alongside inspection points per inventory item such as length, chemical composition and hardness.
- Businesses get to comply with environmental regulations. They get to separate, identify and track compliant, non-compliant and quarantined material. NAV’s customization features enable the configuration of screen highlighting of compliance deviations and automatic notification of relevant personnel. There are custom forms which facilitate the definition of user-defined characteristics such as concentration of hazardous substances against key data such as products, material, lots and serials.
The latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrade offers the best available functionalities for the Chemicals and Fertilizers industry. Implementing and working on it as soon as possible will be highly beneficial.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”