|Feature||NetSuite||D365 Business Central|
|Platform and Cost|
- NetSuite is only cloud based ERP solution. It is not available on premise
- Estimated Licensing cost for base product for NetSuite and the implementation cost is on the higher side (Application Cost $ 900 Per Month and over top it User cost is different - $60/PUPM)
- NetSuite requires lot of user training
- NetSuite binds customer for entire year contract (No facility for Downsize the number of users in between of Year)
- D365 Business Centralis available on cloud as well as on Premise.
- D365 Business Central license and implementation cost is less
- All updates are provided by Microsoft at no additional cost
- Use Friendly interface and easy to learn
- Flexible Licensing contract with flexi Up and downsize of Number of Users in between
- Business Central comes on Monthly subscription basis, No locking period.
|Customize and Extend|
- NetSuite allows customization through it's SuiteCloud Platform. But it comes at extra cost. It's not easy to customize
- Sandbox instance available at extra cost
- D365 Business Central is very easy to customize, very flexible and seamlessly integrates with Microsoft and 3rd Party applications
- Sandbox instance, visual studio and access to Microsoft App Source available at no extra cost
- Integration with Microsoft products not very seamless
- It is not easy to integrate with 3rd party solutions
- It has seamless integration withOffice 365and you can access the application through outlook
- Power BIfor analytics is embedded inBusiness Central
- Easy to integrate with 3rd Party Solutions
- Well equipped for professional services organization
- Capabilities like advanced warehouse management, manufacturing require an additional module and that comes at extra cost.
- Full ERP capability and very accessible for small and mid size companies
- Very well suited for manufacturing and distribution companies. Base package offers warehouse and supply chain with option to upgrade to premium package which includes advanced inventory, manufacturing and service management.